Best Outdoor security camera for Digital Home Security Solution
For an all round security of the home/apartment the outdoor is being given an equal preference as the indoor in the digital home security solution. The quest to give a 360 degree home security solution drive some companies to design outdoor security camera with latest technology ranging from night vision camera to integrated technology to give an edge to the home security solution. So let’s take a glance at some of the best outdoor security camera:
- Arlo Pro 2 – Arlo Pro 2 is currently the best outdoor security camera in the digital home security segment. Arlo Pro 2 can be operated both wirelessly and through wired connectivity depends upon the preference of the user. It provides a field view of 110 degree which will help you to monitor every inch of your property. Arlo Pro 2 comes with a 1080p resolution and a night vision that gives you a clear footage during the night. It is also equipped with motion detection sensors that are capable of detecting any movement within its radius and provide real time notification via email. The system is designed effectively for the smart functioning of the alert with less battery damage. Some of the other features include geofencing and scheduling capabilities. It also features strong base station for router and a prolong battery life. It also facilitates two way audio features.
Arlo Pro 2 can be monitored through Amazon Alexa. With simple voice command and live video features it keeps you up-to-date with the real time digital home security. The only issue you may have with Arlo being expensive can be done away with lots of security features to choose from.
- Kasa Cam Outdoor by TP-Link – Kasa Cam Outdoor by TP-Link is a go to option for best budget outdoor camera. Kasa Cam is available within best price offer of $100 making it a good starter option for home security solution. Some of its highlighting features include 1080p video streaming, 130 degree field of view and night vision. It also features an 80db siren and two days free video recording.
The best thing of Kasa Cam is that it is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Kasa Cam has feature of magnetic mount installation for which it can be placed anywhere according to the owners requirement. The fully waterproof rating with other features makes it a good option for you to start with Kasa Cam Outdoor.
- Blink XT One Camera System – Blink is one of the best choices when you want to secure your property without a subscription. Then with its 2AA Lithium battery it is a wireless device that can tackle any power outage. Wait that’s not all as it comes equipped with motion detection which sends real time alert to the customer. The unique thing of Blink XT is that it comes with a local storage so can you can done without a cloud storage or subscription fees. Moreover it can be connected to up to ten devices on one Blink sync module giving you the option of full integration of the digital home security system.
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor – One of the significant aspects of Nest Cam IQ Outdoor is its Night Vision feature that not only gives superior night image quality but also features enhanced mode to zoom in on various location. Nest cam let you keep an eye on your property all the time as its powered of wire connectivity and you don’t have to change the battery after every two or three month. It also comes with good integrated features that let you access the real time security with excellent two way communication.
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery – Ring Stick Up Cam Battery offers you the option to go full wireless when it comes to integrated digital home security system. With a plenty of outdoor cameras on the market Ring Stick comes with a versatile feature which makes it unique and best outdoor wireless security camera. Ring Stick comes with an articulate base which facilitates the device to bend in multiple directions and can be stick to the wall or mounted to the ceiling.
Ring Stick Up features motion detection, night vision and a lens with 1080p video resolution. Elaborating the fact you will get a night vision that performs decent and the camera doesn’t feature a siren but it is durable. As Ring is owned by Amazon all its feature can be monitored and controlled by using Amazon Alexa. And if you have an Echo Spot device then you will be able to watch the video footage using the device. Overall Ring Stick with its versatility will give a versatile option when it comes in to a better choice in the outdoor security camera segment.
We choose this five outdoor security camera just not because they are best but also for their unique feature that made them eclipsed all other with their USP to monitor the outdoor segment. Probably it’s hard to find one that will deliver you all your needs but when your particular requirement comes in to roll over the other you will find this five highlighting their own unique aspect.
To comment on this article and to know more about different news and article on home security solution check us at: https://thehomesecuritysolution.com/